Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back again from my afternoon walk.

Well I did not get to take the pictures I really wanted to take on my walk, which was of a flock of birds I had seen yesterday.  Yesterday I was not able to identify the birds so was hoping to take some pictures today so I could look it up in our bird book and compare.  But I did take some pictures of a very old farmhouse which may not be standing there in the near future due to its age or may be to make room for 'development'.

Old Farmhouse - My kids use to call this the house with the trees growing in it.
For them it was the landmark to turn to go to our cabin at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment