Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My 365+1 post again

I finished taking the photographs for the 365+1 challenge today.  For February 4 it was Listed and for today it was In a dish.  Fun prompts to work with.


Yes we have a few properties listed in our neighbourhood.  Not too many people looking though at the moment.  Rather than putting 3 individual pictures here I decided to put them together.

And my favourite subject to take pictures of - my cat.  This time the prompt was in a dish.  And yes the cat is in the dish alright eating his treats I had put in there,  Yes it is his dish so don't worry I won't serve any humans from this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment