Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Photos

It has been a while since I posted on this blog so I decided to post the photos I am using for my class with Big Picture Classes called Photo Challenges with Elizabeth Dillow.  For 4 weeks Elizabeth will give us different challenges and the best part is explaining the challenge for us as well.  Just taking a photo is fine but knowing what to look for and how to take the photo is much more challenging of course.

Our first challenge was:

Taking a portrait from a unique angle.

 This is my granddaughter enjoying a ride on a pony.  
This picture I took last year while on holidays.  ( I have to photoshop it yet to take the pole out of his head.  LOL)

Challenge #2:   Action Photos
Feeding the animals 
Shoving the dirt around

Challenge #3  Make a collage where you get an overall photo and also a close up.
This was my interpretation of it.
These are photos of the construction happening for our new addition to our house.

Challenge #4 is a group photo but I don't have one as yet.  Hope to do this one later.

Challenge #5 is a photo at Play.
Here are my kids trying to mimic a shape on a Play Station game.  This one they had a lot of fun with. 
Again same game only we are a bit more serious in how we do this.

I will post more pictures as we get more challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Goede foto's, Else, z zijn veel helderder, hoe komt dat?

    ReplyDelete