Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another day with 365+1

Here we are again with some of my POTD for the 365+1.  Todays inspirations were Torn and Tattered and Gennifer Bursett's inspiration was Your Camera for today.

I took a different look at the camera.  Did not take a picture of my camera but one of another item I use as a camera.  My scanner.


My other 'camera'
And now for Katrina Kennedy's inspiration Torn and Tattered.  My DIL asked me to fix this pair of pants for her a while ago and have not done so as yet.  But they sure make a nice photograph for the Torn and Tattered subject.  Oh btw these are new pants after they were washed once.

Torn and Tattered
Not too many pictures today as I am trying to use my Wacom tablet and everything takes me at least twice as long as it does using a mouse.  They say that I should use the tablet for three days or so without ever going back to the mouse and I will be a pro on using it then.  We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment