Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time for a new post

Hello All,
First of all wishing all of you the best for 2012.
What are your resolutions this year?  Mine is to focus on my photography, digital scrap booking and the usual.
I am trying to participate in the 365+1 with Katrina Kennedy (Capture 365+1) and hope to take at least 1 picture a day for the rest of the year.  So far so good.

Today my husband and I went out to take pictures of the sunset and these are some of my results.  I did get some photographic help from my husband.

This is my picture of the day for today

Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada

Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada

Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Canada


Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment