Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some more of my 365+1 Pictures

Here are some more of my 365+1 pictures I am trying to do this year.  The picture taking is not the most difficult but getting them of my camera and cataloging them in PSE takes a lot of time.  But I am caught up again and will show some of my picks.  I am following 2 Inspiration Lists.  One by Katrina Kennedy and the other by Gennefer Bursett from Design House Digital.  Sometimes I am able to combine both inspirations and sometimes I only was able to capture just one.

Here are some of my photos.

Jan 03 - Inspiration was a Fresh Perspective and Panic.  Well this is the panic . 

Jan 04 - With a wide aperture.  Morning sunrise with a Blue Jay sitting in the tree.

Jan 06 - Framed by a doorway.  My cat, mad, sitting outside not wanting to come in as I had just vacuum cleaned the house.

Jan 07 - Clean or One Little Word.  Well my word was clean.  My husband cleaning up his Christmas Village.

Jan 09 - Pie and Brisk.  My sweetie Pie biking Briskly  to get his exercise for the day.

Jan 10 - Flat and Inspired by.  This is my husband working on his pictures which in turn inspires me to take  more pictures as well.

Jan 11 - Bank and With a Narrow Aperture.  Here I played with the aperture on my camera.

Jan 12 - Yellow and 12.  As you can tell 12 yellow items.

Jan 13 - Unlucky and Together.  Is it unlucky to have two different colours together?

Jan 14 - Leaf and Defined.  This is a drawing of part of a steam locomotive.  Pretty Defined right?

Jan 15 - Hallway and In detail.  I guess having these ice crystals is detailed alright.

Hope you enjoy the pictures I have taken so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment