Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Monday, January 16, 2012

New Day with New Photographs

Trying to keep up with my daily pictures so here I am again.  By doing it daily I am able to show more photos I took during the day.  Today the Inspiration subjects are Hat and Remember.

This falls into our Hat inspiration - Black Capped Chicadee

And this is again the Hat subject -  A fisherman with  a Sou'wester hat wood carving.

This is not a woodcarving but my husband with a Sou'wester hat.  He uses the hat to keep the sunshine out of his eyes when working.  This is also the Picture of the Day for me.

This is the other inspiration we had for today (Katrina Kennedy)  - Remember.
Now back to organizing and tagging my photos so I can find them in the future.

2 comments:

  1. hm. wat een charmante foto :man met hoed!!!Leuk gevonden. Gr.Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt Jeanne maar welke man bedoel je? De houten man of the echte man? LOL!!!

      Delete