Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Keeping up - More photos

Here are some more of the photos I have taken the last few days.  Again these are for the 365+1 photo album.  Yes I hope to, by the end of this year, have 365+1 photos to put into an album to show my 2012 year.

The subjects these time were:  Nails, Duplicate and Rust.

Any one in need of nails?

This is a picture of just a few of the nails we have at the house here.  My husband had the frame of our house build about 30 years ago and has since been finishing the inside on his own.  He is almost done but there are still a few things left to finish.  So we still need to keep a supply of nails on hand.

Treats for us and the animals
 Yes we had to go shopping for treats for the deer, cats and ourselves.  As you can tell the deer eat way more than we do but I do hope this will last us for the next couple of months.  But the way they are eating and gathering around our bird feeders I doubt that it will be.  We now get 7 deer coming to feed on a regular basis.

Rust, rust and rust.
I believe this rake use to be green but I may be mistaken.  Yes rust is a normal occurrence here because we live close to a lake and that brings lots of moisture in our air.  Also it does not help when you leave your tools sitting outside of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment