Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Monday, January 23, 2012

More 365+1 photos

Some more of my 365+1 project photos.  It has been a very cold week here so photo taking was limited to the house more or less.

These are my last POTD

 This photo has the subject EARLY.  Yes it is very early to see these tulips pop out of the snow.  I do have to admit that I cheated a bit but it looks real right?











Here is my photo for the subject My Little Word.  Which is DO for me.  And I had to input my data for the Feederwatch Canada project still.  It is done now and we are almost ready to do our next count for this week.









This photo has the subject "What is for Breakfast"  it  shows you what I eat every morning for breakfast.  The biscuit is part of the prop so it is not a regular item for my breakfast.

The breakfast was the subject for January 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment