Today's Thought

There are two ways to get enough;
one is to continue to accumulate more and more.
The other is to desire less.

G.K. Chesterton

Friday, January 20, 2012

So Far - So Good

Yes I am doing good so far.  I have been able to keep up with the photographs and the subjects every day.  And even posting my photographs here has been pretty regular.  I have to say I am learning lots thanks to Katrina Kennedy's daily posts.  She always has that extra explaining her Inspiration of the Day.  Some photographic background as well which has been very informative.  I hope that by the end of the year I can see the difference between my pictures from now and then.
The 'inspirations for today were:  High Noon and Black and White.
First High Noon.
As you can tell it is 12 o'clock.  Now this could also be 12 midnight but I promise I would never take a picture at midnight unless it was New Year's Eve.  

And this is the Black and White picture.
This is a regular visitor at our house these days.  She comes with her baby  to eat .  She eats all the bird food from our feeders and also the oats I throw out for the deer to eat.  This year we have had up to 7 deer eating at the same time.
I don't know if I like this picture better in B & W or in colour.

Same picture as above but in colour.
I think she is so cute with all the seeds sticking to her nose.



No comments:

Post a Comment